2017 Motorcycle Raffle
-Tickets are on sale for $25 dollars a piece
-Ticket sales end 15 minutes prior to the fire house run on July 15th
-Please read all rules and regulations!
-Only 500 tickets will be sold so get them while they last!!
-If fewer that 500 tickets are sold the cash collected will be turned into a 50/50 cash drawing.
2017 4th Annual FRABAAA Fire House Ride Raffle
The First Responders And Bikers Advocating Against Abuse (FRABAAA) is conducting this raffle pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Chapter 2915, to raise for the Greene County Family Violence Prevention Center. The Rules and Regulations of this raffle are set forth below. By purchasing a raffle ticket the purchaser agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations. FRABAAA’s interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final.
- Members of First Responders And Bikers Advocating Against Abuse (FRABAAA) are not eligible to win.
- The raffle is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and over. Purchaser must have a valid driver’s license.
- The maximum number of tickets sold will be 500 at a cost of $25.00 per ticket. All ticket sales will cease when that number is reached. Any payments received thereafter will be returned to purchaser.
- If fewer than 500 tickets are sold, there will be 50/50 cash drawing for the 1st place prize. FRABAAA reserves the right to make the decision to proceed as a 50/50 cash drawing. If it is decided that the 1st Place Prize will be substituted for a 50/50 cash drawing, the statement will be posted on our website/Facebook page on or before June 30, 2017.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase from the available pool of unsold tickets remaining at that time. Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be processed in the order that they are received. Payments that are returned to FRABAAA for insufficient funds or other reasons will disqualify that ticket or tickets from the drawing. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- Physical ticket sales will cease 15 minutes prior to the drawing on July 15, 2017, in the event all tickets are not sold prior to drawing.
- The winner will be selected at the end of the 4th Annual FRABAAA Fire House Ride on July 15, 2017.The winner must be present and additional tickets will be drawn if the winner is not present. The right to take possession of the vehicle through the winning entry is neither assignable nor transferable.
- The winner must travel to Clinton County Motorsports at 6002 US-68 Wilmington, Ohio to take delivery of the motorcycle.
- Winner assumes and must pay all fees and charges (including, but not limited to, tags and license), local, state , federal taxes, and shipping and handling when the motorcycle is transferred to the winner. Winnings are subject to regular gambling withholding as stipulated by the IRS and must be paid by the winner. The winner must provide FRABAAA with a W9, taxpayer identification number, before he or she takes receipt of the vehicle. The winner will be issued a 1099 prior to December 31, 2017. FRABAAA, assume no responsibility for the winner’s tax obligations and suggest you consult your tax advisor. This offer is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. The vehicle will not be awarded until after all of the applied taxes, license and any applicable registration fees are paid by the winner.
- The winner must have proper identification when claiming the vehicle (a valid state driver’s license) and appropriate insurance.
- By receipt of prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless FRABAAA, prize suppliers, and FRABAAA’s officers, directors, and members (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes winner’s consent to FRABAAA, their sponsors and their agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- FRABAAA reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond FRABAAA’s, reasonable control, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by FRABAAA, in their sole discretion. FRABAAA reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or
disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate
operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an
attempt be made, FRABAAA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person
to the fullest extent permitted by law. FRABAAA’s failure to enforce any term of these
Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information,
whether caused by raffle purchasers, printing errors or by any of the programming
associated with or utilized in the raffle; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but
not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or
hard/software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the raffle process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the raffle or the
processing of raffle ticket purchases; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property
which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from raffle purchaser’s
participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a raffle ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed
or corrupted, a ticket purchaser’s sole remedy is a return of the ticket price.
- Except where prohibited, raffle purchasers agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims
and causes of action arising out of or connected with this raffle any prize awarded shall
be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by
the appropriate Ohio State Court located in Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims,
judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including
costs associated with entering this raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no
circumstances will raffle ticket purchasers be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and FRABAAA, in connection with the raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio; and (4)by registering, raffle purchaser consents to having their personal information collected by FRABAAA, such as name, address, telephone number and email address.